THE BITS YOU WANT TO KNOW:
Main Prize(s): There are 12 (twelve) prizes in total, each consisting of: 1 x £500 sports equipment voucher for a winner’s nominated primary, middle, secondary or high school for pupils in full time education between the ages of 4-18. Sports vouchers are subject to separate terms and conditions.
Promotional Period: the period from 26 August 2021 until 23:59 on 17th November 2021 (“Closing Date”) inclusive
How to Enter: Purchase your favourite Müller product from a promotional Asda Store;
Enter your details on the Website within 7 days of purchase to enter the relevant Weekly Draw;
Keep your proof of purchase evidence. We will ask you to provide this if you win.
Geographical Restrictions: Open to residents of Great Britain only (England, Scotland & Wales)
- The Promoter is Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP (t/a Müller Yogurts & Desserts), a limited liability partnership registered in England with partnership number OC384928 whose registered office is at Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 3SQ (the “Promoter”).
- This Promotion is to run in conjunction with Fluid Vision Limited (full details below) who are assisting with the promotion.
WHO CAN ENTER:
- This Promotion is open Asda customers who are customers in/and residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales), aged 18 years or over.
- This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, such employees’ immediate families or anyone else professionally involved in the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER:
- This is an online promotion and Internet access is required. To enter, prospective entrants must go to www.mullerschoolscompetition.co.uk (the “Website”) and register their details or log into an existing account. Online entries only. Entries via email, facsimile or by any other means not explicitly stated above will not be accepted.
- To enter, purchase your favourite Müller product from a promotional Asda store where promotional point of sale is located (“Promotional Store”) and keep hold of your proof of purchase (receipt). Then simply enter the Website via the QR code in Promotional Store OR via the Website and enter your details to be entered into a prize draw for the relevant Weekly Draw. You must enter a relevant draw within 7 days of your proof of purchase. Entries with proof of purchase outside of 7 days may not be accepted. We will ask you to provide your proof of purchase if you win!
- Entrants must not use a false name or email address or provide any false information when registering for use of the Website / Promotion. The Promoter may at its entire discretion refuse, remove, or suspend registration at any time, for any reason.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim a prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible.
- Please refer to the promotional page on the Website for full details of the prize(s) on offer.
- Each prize consists of a £500 sports equipment voucher for a winner’s nominated primary, middle, secondary or high school for pupils in full time education between the ages of 4-18. The winner can nominate any school of their choice located in the UK. The winner will be required to provide the name and contact details for their chosen school when they respond to the notification of their win.
- The sports equipment vouchers will be supplied by Davies Sports, a division of Findel Education. The nominated schools will be required to register for an account (at no cost) and will receive a digital voucher via email to spend directly with the supplier on PE and sport equipment only. Orders can be placed via telephone, online and email. The vouchers are valid for 6 months from issue. VAT not included in price quoted online. This voucher can be used once only and has no monetary value, it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Findel Education Resources.
- The Promoter’s Marketing Agency will liaise with the nominated schools for acceptance of the prize and for the delivery of the sports equipment vouchers. Where the nominated schools are notified an official school email is required to accept the delivery of the voucher, prizes cannot be delivered to personal email addresses.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s) (in whole or in part), the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of similar value (in whole or in part).
- Winners will be notified using the contact details they submitted at the time of entry. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of the prize(s), but if there is no response within 3 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly re-allocate the prize(s) without liability to the original winner(s).
- Winners will receive their prize on the date specified (if applicable) or within 28 (twenty eight) days of responding to their win notification. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of the prize(s) caused by the provision of wrong information, email mailbox issues or other causes beyond its reasonable control.
- In total there will be 12 weekly prize draws (each a “Weekly Draw”) as follows:
- Prize draw 1 – Entries received during 26 August to 23:59 on 1 September: prize draw will take place on 6th September;
- Prize draw 2 – Entries received during 02 September to 23:59 on 08 September: prize draw will take place on 13th September;
- Prize draw 3 – Entries received during 09 September to 23:59 on 15 September: prize draw will take place on 20th September;
- Prize draw 4 – Entries received during 16 September to 23:59 on 22 September: prize draw will take place on 27th September;
- Prize draw 5 – Entries received during 23 September to 23:59 on 29 September: prize draw will take place on 4nd October;
- Prize draw 6 – Entries received during 30 September to 23:59 on 06 October: prize draw will take place on 11th October;
- Prize draw 7 – Entries received during 07 October to 23:59 on 13 October: prize draw will take place on 18th October;
- Prize draw 8 – Entries received during 14 October to 23:59 on 20 October: prize draw will take place on 25th October;
- Prize draw 9 – Entries received during 21 October to 23:59 on 27 October: prize draw will take place on 1st November;
- Prize draw 10 – Entries received during 28 October to 23:59 on 03 November: prize draw will take place on 8th November;
- Prize draw 11 – Entries received during 04 November to 23:59 on 10 November: prize draw will take place on 15th November and
- Prize draw 12 – Entries received during 11th November to 23:59 on 17 November: prize draw will take place on 22nd November.
- After each prize draw window closes (as listed above), or on the date specified above, prize draw winner(s) will be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries received.
- The winner(s) will be notified by their contact details given at the time of entry, with details on how to claim their prize.
- The Promoter may also share personal data with third parties who will be supporting the Promotion. This Promotion is supported by:
- Promoter’s marketing agency who will help administer the Promotion: Fluid Vision Limited, a company registered in England with company number 07144855, whose registered office is at 3 Thorpe House, Thorpe Street, Macclesfield Cheshire SK10 1LJ.
- In accordance with the current guidelines, if you are a winner, the Promoter may publish, or make available on request, information that confirms an award took place including your surname, county and, if applicable, the entry itself. You have the right to object, or to ask for less information to be made available. If you wish to object, or if you have any questions or comments regarding data and privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a Prize winner, we may wish to use your personal data to announce you as the winner and for reasonable promotional purposes connected to this Promotion. If you wish to object, please contact email@example.com.
- Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prize(s).
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from entry into the Promotion or a winner’s acceptance or use of the prize(s). Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage or loss to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the Promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any personal injury or death, resulting from entry into the Promotion or a winner’s acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, pandemics, strikes, disease, disputes, third party website or platforms (including social media) not in its direct control or the acts or defaults of any suppliers of prizes.
- Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
THE FINAL BITS:
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants may only enter the Promotion for personal non-commercial use.
- If any entries have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices, brute force or via a third party for commercial gain, such entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time. The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connection or difficulties of any kind in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the Promotion.
- The Website may contain links to other websites, including those of third parties. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either express or implied, concerning the content of such websites including claims of infringement or that such websites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to eliminate or disqualify you from participating in the Promotion.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law. These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision will be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause will not affect the validity of the rest of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, without the prior notice at any time, for whatever reason and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately to any entrants.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.